Private Rented Sector
We’re a leading bridging loan broker with access to an exclusive panel of lenders offering tailored funding based on individual project requirements and buyer profiles.
Bridging Loans And Development Finance For The Private Rented Sector.
We specialise in finding fast, efficient funding for projects in the private rented sector.
We invest time in ensuring we have a solid understanding of your business strategy and funding requirements in order to present lenders with the best possible view of your project. In doing so, we guarantee to find every client the best bridging loan possible.
With access to market leading rates from 0.45%, we offer excellent short term funding solutions with a bespoke approach. Our lenders consist of hedge funds, family offices and high net-worth investors, who can fund projects outside of normal lending criteria, all with a strong appetite to lend.
What do lenders look for?
Not only will lenders look for industry experience from potential borrowers, they’ll be taking property location into account as well as a strong exit strategy. With no set criteria for loans and as long as the deal makes sense, an adverse credit history won’t be a deciding factor in loan acceptance. Private rented sector loans are a way of securing flexible, timely funding both for PRS developers and existing landlords.
Whatever Your Status Or Situation, We Can Broker The Right Loan For You:
- Rates from 0.45%
- 100% of purchase (up to 75% LTV)
- Residential up to 80% LTV
- Commercial up to 75% LTV
- Land with planning up to 75% LTV
- Terms from 1-24 months
- Loans based on full market value
- Non status welcome
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd charge loans
- No monthly payments
- No proof of income
- Interest deducted from loan
- Loans from £50k to £100m+
- Discharged bankrupts welcome
- England, Scotland, Wales & NI
- Loans to individuals, LLP’s
- Overseas residents welcome
- No PG or company debenture option
Using Our Well-Established Network Of High Net Worth Individuals, Family Offices, Hedge Funds And The Whole Market When Required, We Strive To Get Your Project Funded, Even When The Banks Say No.
- How can a bridging loan be used?
- Renovating an existing property
- Expansion of an existing property
- Development of a PRS property
- Conversion of an existing property into a PRS property
As a result of tightening restrictions from mainstream banks and other financial institutions, many landlords are driving an increasing demand for bridging loans. Private rented sector loans offer a fast-turnaround and an efficient financial solution for use by landlords looking to quickly secure an investment in an increasingly competitive market.
Start a Conservation
Get In Touch.