Semi Commercial Properties.
At tiger financial, we specialise in finding the right funding for your project, as quickly and cost efficiently as possible.
Bridging Loans For Semi Commercial Properties.
As a leading bridging loan broker, we invest time to fully understand your business strategy and funding requirements. Using our granular knowledge of the industry, we guarantee to find the best deal possible. Not only do we work with our tried and tested lender panel, we also have exclusive access to a network of family office and private investors, who can fund projects outside of normal lending criteria.
Using Our Well-Established Network Of High Net Worth Individuals, Family Offices, Hedge Funds And The Whole Market When Required, We Strive To Get Your Project Funded, Even When The Banks Say No.
- Rates from 0.45%
- 100% of purchase (up to 75% LTV)
- Residential up to 80% LTV
- Commercial up to 75% LTV
- Land with planning up to 75% LTV
- Terms from 1-24 months
- Loans based on full market value
- Non status welcome
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd charge loans
- No monthly payments
- No proof of income
- Interest deducted from loan
- Loans from £50k to £100m+
- Discharged bankrupts welcome
- England, Scotland, Wales & NI
- Loans to individuals, LLP’s
- Overseas residents welcome
- No PG or company debenture option
Semi Commercial Property Comprises Of Residential Living Accommodation With A Proportion Of Commercial Use Within The Property. There Are Numerous Factors Which Can Make Up A Semi-Commercial Property:
- Part of the property is rented out
- The commercial element is the property owner’s business
- The whole property is rented out on a formal lease agreement
As a result of the conservative loans offered by mainstream financial institutions, which tend to favour established borrowers, the semi-commercial property development market often opts for a flexible alternative. Bridging loans for semi commercial properties through Tiger Financial are sourced from an exclusive network of lenders offering market leading rates available from 0.45%
There Are Various Types Of Properties Which Bridging Loans For Semi Commercial Properties Are Appropriate:
- House and salvage yard business
- Detached home with industrial yard heavy haulage business
- Garden nursery business with detached home
- Boarding kennels and cattery businesses
- Boutique cat or dog hotels
- Main residence with holiday cottage attached
- Small holding farm with owner’s accommodation
- Home based health & beauty clinics
- B&B and Guest Houses
- Retail shop with owner’s accommodation attached
Developers and investors may need funds for initial purchase of the semi commercial property, for renovation, conversion or redevelopment. At Tiger Financial, loan terms range from 1-24 months depending on individual project requirements. As a result of many semi-commercial property developments being forward-funded, speed and efficiency is a necessity when it comes to sourcing funds. Flexible and bespoke bridging loans for semi commercial properties can be effectively sourced through Tiger Financial. In most circumstances, funds can be available within 2-3 weeks. In some circumstances however, funds may be accessible in just 48-72 hours. Apply for bridging loans with Tiger Financial today.