BESPOKE / CREATIVE / FLEXIBLE
BRIDGING LOANS FOR FINANCING RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENTS
AT TIGER FINANCIAL, WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING THE RIGHT FUNDING FOR YOUR RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT, AS QUICKLY AND AS COST EFFICIENTLY AS POSSIBLE.
As a leading bridging loan broker, we invest time to fully understand your business strategy and funding requirements. Using our granular knowledge of the industry, we guarantee to find the best deal possible. Not only do we work with our tried and tested lender panel, we also have exclusive access to a network of family office and private investors, who can fund projects outside of normal lending criteria.
Bridging loans for renewable energy developments may also be appropriate to existing farms who are looking to develop solar or wind energy farms.
- Rates from 0.45%
- 100% of purchase (up to 75% LTV)
- Residential up to 80% LTV
- Commercial up to 75% LTV
- Land with planning up to 75% LTV
- Terms from 1-24 months
- Loans based on full market value
- Non status welcome
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd charge loans
- No monthly payments
- No proof of income
- Interest deducted from loan
- Loans from £50k to £100m+
- Discharged bankrupts welcome
- England, Scotland, Wales & NI
- Loans to individuals, LLP’s
- Overseas residents welcome
- No PG or company debenture option
RED BRIDGING LOANS DONE RIGHT
Access exclusively sourced and tailored bridging loan finance through Tiger Financial. We take the time to get to know our clients and each individual project in order to ensure that all finance solutions are both flexible and bespoke.
At Tiger Financial, we can source market leading rates, available from 0.45%. Minimum loan amount starts at £100k, with no set criteria and a flexible upper limit depending on scheme and principals involved.
Bridging loans for renewable energy developments offer quick and efficient financial solutions, which are more flexible and encompassing when compared to the tightening restrictions of mainstream lenders.
Apply for RED bridging loans with Tiger Financial today.
THERE ARE NUMEROUS PURPOSES FOR RED BRIDGING FINANCE INCLUDING:
- Initial development of wind, solar, water or other renewable energy farms/complexes
- Expansion of an existing renewable energy development
- Renovation of an existing RED
- Additional funding for completion of a development if initial funding is not enough
Renewable energy is an extremely competitive marketplace and as a result, obtaining funds for investment quickly is essential. Bridging loans for renewable energy developments can provide a fast-turnaround in order to help secure investments.
The exclusively sourced bridging loans from our network of lenders can be obtained in 2-3 weeks in most circumstances. In some cases, however, finance can be sourced within 48-72 hours depending on individual project requirements, legal processes and other external factors.